We had the opportunity to move an Acura NSX recently, and we thought we should share with all of you some facts about this vehicle.
- 2 doors- 2 passengers vehicle.
- All-wheel drive; 21/22 mpg city/hwy (est).
- 3.5-liter turbocharged V-6 engine.
- 573 hp.
- 476 lb-ft .
- 9-speed automatic transmission.
- Each NSX is individually painted and hand-finished.
- The entire paint process occurs in-house over the course of more than 20 hours per car.
- BERLINA BLACK — an original NSX colour first seen in Japan in 1990.
- Roof: Woven from a virtually impenetrable carbon composite matrix, carbon fibre is astonishingly lightweight, yet capable of resisting immense amounts of tension and force — thus its popularity in professional motorsports.
- Braking is, by definition, an exercise in trying to control the uncontrollable: imposing blink-of-an-eye trajectory changes upon an object in motion, forcing instant stillness from maximum speed. Extreme braking is business as usual for the NSX, proven on both the oval and the street.
- NSX is equipped with Brembo six-piston front/four-piston rear-fixed monobloc calipers, squeezing traditional iron or available weight-reducing carbon composite material (CCM) rotors, this helps to provide excellent stiffness for precision in handling. Two-piece rotors are designed to aid consistent performance across wide temperature ranges.
Contact ShipMyRide to get a free car shipping quote!
We offer several types of car shipping services.
Contact us for more info: